CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

JUNE

8:23 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
What a great month it is and has been. One week to the wedding so I thought I would post today. I don't know why people have to have such long engagements.  Just date until you are ready to get married, get engaged and get married already.

I think the longest time for any event in life should only be the experience of expecting a baby and that takes 9 months. The expectations and excitement and stress take a toll on all involved. Why oh why would you inflict that kind of pressure on yourself again.

Engagements cost money and a lot of stress. There are NO perfect weddings. They are just events.  Plan and then enjoy.  My ridiculous motto is...you can plan a funeral in 3 days, why not a wedding.

I know I sound synical but I am not. I just see how much stress and anxiety is involved and it makes my heart hurt.

So on a brighter note, we have one week to the first of two weddings this summer.


0 comments: