CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

THE MORNING AFTER

12:23 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Well, my son is now 
"Mr & Mrs".  What a great day it was.  The weather was perfect.  The sky was so blue and everything was beautiful after the rainstorm.  

The Barn looked perfect.  The night was everything the kids wanted it to be.  I have some very amazing friends that were there to support me, clean up after me and just to be there when I needed them.
  The "BOYS" were all perfect! 


Colby & Paige are perfect for each other.  I wish them a great and strong future.
         


JUNE 28TH, 2014
It is Done!
  
 
Isn't She Lovely, Isn't She Beautiful, Isn't She Precious - And she is ours!

I do love my Family

Fairy Tales Do Come True!

Probably the only time you will ever see these two men dance!



                                                                     
 They did very well, I must say!










0 comments: