CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MAY

7:37 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
What a month it has been. At school I had full-on testing for 3 weeks. Everyone always asks me what I do. They all want my job because it looks so simple. I just tell them that I play with my kids all day. The master at work. This month I had testing, inventory for the entire school, awards for 2 assemblies, got new computers in the lab and finished up 2 online classes. I don't do much.

However now school is out for summer. For me it is bittersweet. I love the structure of a schedule and knowing I need to be and do and knowing people are dependent on me. I don''t have that during the summer.

Don't get me wrong I love having my Pampered Chef business bu t sometimes my boss is a little flustered and lazy. Drives me nuts.  I know having a very full schedule on my calender is vital. (Especially this summer $$$)..so get on it.

So for home news, some of you know and some of you do not. Two of my (own) kids are getting married. Colby, my 26 year youngest found the girl of his and our dreams. Paige is so good with and for him. He is in love for the first and last time (because we don't want him without her.

We just had Paige's Pampered Chef wedding shower this week. I think Colby picked half the wish list (but denied it) because he did get one good quality from me (the rest of the good came from his Dad) he does love to cook and he does it well. We had a fun time. Paige has a wonderful support system in her family. I have loved getting to know them.
The wedding is in one month. It will be a great down home Cowboy wedding.  The kids have a lot of supportive friends and family around them.

The second wedding will be in August. Cassie Jo has met a wonderful man that fits like a glove. He even likes us. That is very important to Cassie Jo. Michael is so amazing with her and Payton. There is a very bright halo of love that circles around the three of them. We are very excited about this wedding also. There will be more on that after Colby and Paige's special time.

We also have the Liberty Days 4th of July excitement and of course the Ogden Pioneer Days rodeo. So much excitement for one summer. I am afraid my 90 days is going to disappear in a blink of an eye.

So for now I am up for grabs for Wedding Showers and Grilling Shows as well as one of my fun shows "Dips, Sips and Flips".

Let me entertain you
Let me make you smile
Let me do a few tricks
Some old and then some new tricks
I'm very versatile
And if you're real good
I'll make you feel good
I want your spirits too climb
So let me entertain you
And we'll have a real good time, yes sir
We'll have a real good time
And if you're real good
I'll make you feel good
I want your spirits to climb
Let me entertain you
And we'll have a real good time

 Bette Midler - Let Me Entertain You Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Here's to a great summer.

Laura😘

0 comments: