CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

APRIL

11:20 PM Edit This 1 Comment »

If I had a flower for every time you made me smile and laugh I'd have a garden to walk in forever.

Isn't this what April is all about? The storms of winter are leaving and the new smells of spring comes along.  This is my second favorite time of the year.  It is the new flowers poking up out of the ground, the baby animals are running in their pastures, and the days are definitely longer.

We are leaving the country
Lorie & I at the airport
Spring break was the first week of April this year and I was fortunate to earn a fabulous trip to the all inclusive Hard Rock Resort in Punta Cana Dominican Republic.  I was able to take a friend with me.  We spent five days sitting on the beach (of the ocean),
The Beach was amazing
swimming in luxurious pools, relaxing and wandering from restaurant to restaurant, tasting all the different cuisine and of course tasting all sorts of desserts.  Best part is we could taste and not eat it all.


I want to thank all of you for helping me reach my goal of this trip.  Without my hosts and guests I would not have been able to have traveled Pampered Chef style.
The island on our snorkeling excursion
So many wonderful things are happening in my life right now.  Mike and I will be celebrating our 38th wedding anniversary in June.  Who would have imagined???  Also in June, our son Colby is getting married.  It has been a long time coming for him.  He does seem very happy.  We are excited to welcome his fiance Paige into the family.


Our daughter Cassie Jo just got engaged to an incredible man.  They are very happy and planning an August wedding.


Our daughter Angie and family are having a fantastic year.  Kent is graduating college next month, Emmi just had her 8th birthday and was just baptized and Justin is still alive without too many head injuries.

Life is good, life is great, life is wonderful.

1 comments:

Brian and Anna said...

Yay! Congrats on the weddings! That is definitely something wonderful to look forward to! I miss your cuteness and love these updates on how you are doing :) xo