CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

JANUARY to FEBRUARY

8:07 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
I hope everyone's holidays were so amazing.  Boy did January disappear on me.  I know I haven't been swamped but I think I have been real busy.  With school and testing, my home life, my Pampered Chef business I think I lost 27 days.  I was able to go to Sacramento for some very useful and uplifting training.  I was also able to help my hosts for the month receive over $1000 in free product.  I think I love that part the best.

I am now moving forward with my February calendar.  It is starting to fill up (thank you to my guests and friends).  I have also been having Freezer Meal Workshops.  They are so life-saving when it comes to that "I don't know what to fix for dinner" and the "I don't have all the ingredients dilemma" or the "I don't have enough in the wallet to buy dinner".  I have 3 scheduled for Feb. 9th, 21st, & 23rd.  The one for the 9th is full, but I still have spots in the other two sessions.  If you are interested I would be glad to send you a list of menus with an explanation of how they work.

My son and his wife have taken over Christmas morning breakfast which I did for 35 years.  He is a fantastic cook.  So I came up with my version of a Breakfast Ring because we have a very beautiful new stone.  It was such a hit with everyone that I decided to make it at my January shows.  Everyone liked it so much they wanted the recipe.  Someday when I make it, I will actually take a picture of the finished product.  I keep forgetting that part.

I also have a group on Facebook that I would love to share with you.  There are recipes and tips and the latest specials.  Keep up to date and join please.  PC Kitchen Charm

I still have a few dates for February open for parties.  The Pampered Chef has offered an extra $50 in free for this month.  So I ask you: if you had $85 to spend on anything in the catalog...what would it be? 




0 comments: