CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Fall Into October

10:39 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
October 1st is a couple days away.  What a crazy busy month it has been.  I have gone back to school, traveled a little, had a few shows and still have a great family that puts up with me.

With Halloween and Thanksgiving coming I have updated the Halloween section on my blog, and I am adding all sorts of pumpkin recipes to my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/LaurasEasyKitchenExperience
please visit and like it.
Pumpkin Gingerbread Trifle

I love the Fall, it is my favorite time of the year.  The leaves are crisp and colorful, the air is so fresh and clean, and the night air is wonderful for sleeping.  I leave my windows open year round just for that fresh smell.

Please enjoy my blog and facebook page and share with your friends.  If you decide you want a date on my calendar, I will try to accommodate you, it is filling up fast.  So many fun stocking stuffers and Christmas presents to be purchased.

0 comments: