CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY

7:46 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Broncos?
Seahawks?


At the end of the night, it might not matter.  I believe in America it is just the perfect excuse to have another gathering of friends and family to make really good snacks, eat a lot of really good food and enjoy each others company.

What was your favorite snack of the day?  I learned how to make some really good Jalapeno Poppers this year.  Mmm good!  I experimented with some Corn Dog Bites.  They were okay...keep tweaking.  There were a lot of ideas out there to pick from.  I tasted some really good Avocado dip.  It had a different but real nice flavor.


This was a quiet Super Bowl Sunday for Mike & I.  We were home alone.  Angie and her family stayed home.  Cassie Jo & Payton went to a Seahawk habitat.  Colby stayed home and entertained there.

So here I am blogging and watching the Broncos get their trash kicked.  Here's to the Seahawks.  They played hard and won!



0 comments: