CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

MARCH MADNESS!

11:24 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I love MARCH!  The snow is melting, Spring is on it's way.  It is when we get outside and walk instead of thinking about walking on the treadmill all winter.  I do love fresh air.  The countdown to end of school year has begun.  We have 1 1/2 quarters left which equals about 60 days.

College Basketball!!!  Need I say more.  Pampered Chef has introduced the new Spring product.  I believe this is my favorite launch since I started my business.
I think have a use for everything that was introduced.  The Double Grill Pan is going to be so great for Double batches of Quesadillas. The Tablet stand is amazing for holding my tablet or my recipes in the kitchen.  The Cord Winder is so lightweight and really works.  The new Stands for the Simple Additions are very nice.  The Dessert stand actually holds the Garlic & Brie Baker.  The Scoop Loop cleans out Cantaloupe so nice and easy.  Of course the new Bamboo Platter is beautiful.  The Gardening tools are very nice.  So well make.  The steel goes all the way through the handle.  I don't see these breaking.  The new scrapers are so cute AND useful.  I love the introduction of the cobalt Blue products.  They liven up the kitchen.

You can't go wrong with any of the new products.  As usual I love The Pampered Chef and I love my job.  I would love to share it with you.

Please share my blog with others and let me know what recipes or ideas I can add to make it more useful to you.

St Patty's Day Trifle

Ingredients:
• 2 boxes (4 serving size each) of JELLO vanilla flavor instant pudding {or use JELLO pistachio flavor instant pudding & eliminate the green food coloring}
• 3 1/2 cups cold milk
• 1 teaspoon green food coloring
• 1 tub Cool Whip (8 oz.)
• 1-18oz pkg. Oreos, coarsely crushed
• Shamrock candies, cookies, etc. for garnish

Directions:
Pour milk into large bowl. Stir in food coloring. Add pudding mixes and beat with a wire whisk 2 minutes or till well blended. Let stand 5 minutes. Gently stir in Cool Whip. In a trifle bowl layer crushed cookies and pudding mixture. Garnish as desired. Refrigerate for atleast an hour or till ready to serve.

May your March be full of Madness!
Laura

0 comments: