CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

STONEWARE

1:15 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Chicken Broccoli Ring
This Chicken Broccoli Ring is the first experience I had with Pampered Chef and it was amazing.  So much so that I bought the Large Round Stone.  Twenty-seven years later, I am using my Stoneware for many different things.

Chicken Gyros
20 Minute Barbeque Ribs
The Chicken Broccoli Ring or Braid has become a family favorite.  One of my special favorites are the 15-Minute Fajitas with Fresh Salsa.  This creation is made in my Deep Covered Baker, better known as the Magic Pot.  Rotisserie Chicken in 30 minutes, Parmesan Cheese Soup, Chicken Gyros 9 minutes, Barbeque Ribs in 20 minutes, a Pork Loin in 20 minutes, can you say Pork Sliders...yummmm


Desserts in the Magic Pot are fast and easy as well.  Lava Cake, Rocky Road Brownies, Apple Crisp to name a few.  One of it's many qualities is that it can go in the oven, the microwave, serve in it, keeps food warm, and it can be put in the frig with leftovers (if there are any).

Artisan Bread
Artisan Bread, in the store $4 made quickly at home 40 cents...what a difference and so easy.

I am always open for businiess, if you would like to get this Magic Pot for half-price or better yet for free, please call to get on my calendar.  801-458-4101

Also, please like and share my facebook page if you would like to.  LaurasEasyKitchenExperience

Always & Forever

Laura

Parmesan Soup
Rotisserie Chicken
Rocky Road Brownie







 


0 comments: