CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Happy New Year to all

8:52 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I am  very excited for this new year of 2013.  I have so many wonderful things happening in my life right now and I have a lot of ideas running around in my head for it all, that I just don't know if I can contain or control my energy to accomplish it all. 

I am hoping my shows for this year will be half as great as I have envisioned.  I am going to try to step out of my comfort zone and try new recipes.  I did start last week making a No Knead Artisan Bread  (in the recipe Bread section) at two of my shows.  It did work out really well (yeah!).  It is so unbelievably easy and cheap to make and yet it does taste wonderful.  The cost of each loaf is approximately 40cents.  When you purchase it at the store it runs about $4.  You can also use this dough for a fabulous pizza crust. 

During January, Pampered Chef is offering extra gifts for hosting a show.  I don't know about you, but after Christmas there isn't a lot of money left over to purchase kitchen toys.  Hence, FREE.  One of the shows from last week was so fun.  She had 14 orders and her show totaled $1,000.  She shopped and shopped and she received over $600 in free product.  Now she can make the bread in her own Deep Covered Baker.

February is the wonderful month of cookware.  How many of us have the same cookware in our kitchen we have always had?  New snowblowers and riding lawnmowers come and go, but being the women we are, we keep the same old stuff or replace cheap.  February might just be your month to get one or two of those pieces replaced.  This Grill Pan/Grill Press is one of my favorite pieces.  It saves time and money for me and my family.  Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Dessert.  It does it all.  Bacon, sausage, grilled cheese sandwiches, Paninis, steak, hamburgers, grilled pineapple just to name a few.


I try to keep up with the recipe section of my blog.  If there is a recipe you need that I do not have on here, please let me know.  You can message me or call or text 8014584101.  Also, if you are interested in a fun night with your friends I would love to come and pamper you.  If you mention that you read this on my blog, I will even bring the food.  All you need to do is gather the friends and family.

One last thing.  I have said before how much I love my Pampered Chef business and how grateful I am for the blessing that was put before me.  I would love to share this with you or someone you know. 


0 comments: